Session Wizard* Troubleshooting
The Session Wizard* is not controlling my session:
- Does Session Wizard* know you want it to be used?: In order to utilize the Session Wizard* Software, this does need to be enabled. This can be done in two places: First, in the Electrode
& Trainee Info Menu. Second, in the Session Control Menu. If there is not a checkmark in the box that states "Use Session Wizard to control session", it will not run.
- I have done this, but a blank screen pops up, and the session runs as normal: If you enable the Session Wizard*, with-out properly choosing a MQT file, then it will use the default Session Wizard file in your study folder, which might not exist. If you are using Session Wizard* to control your session, in order to use the proper MQT file, you need to make sure that you choose that MQT file in the Session Wizard Menu, and that you confirm this choice. If this is not done, this will not work.
I try to run a session, and I'm receiving the message "Not authorized to use Session Wizard"
- Session Wizard* has not been purchased: Session Wizard* is an optional add-on. If this has not been purchased, then this add-on will not function.
- I have purchased this, but this is still doing this: The passkey that you are using is not the correct one. This will state on the file that we send to you "MiniQ is enabled". Please contact BrainMaster Technical Support if it does not state this.
I have defined a variable with Session Wizard*, but it's not sticking:
- Make sure that DUTY is used when a variable is required: If you do not utilize DUTY to define the time that a variable is active
. If you have FEEDBACK defined, but no DUTY, this will only flash for a brief moment at the beginning.
- I have added DUTY, and this still does not work: In order for the changes to take place, the MQT file must be re-loaded for it to properly function.
I have created my own personal MQT File, but I can't find it:
- Make sure it was saved in the proper directory: In order to be used by Session Wizard*, the MQT File must be saved in c:\brainm.20\Control\SW for the BrainMaster 3.0 Software, and c:\brainm.20\Control\SWD for the BrainMaster Discovery software. If this file is not located in either of these directories, they will not work.
- Make sure it was properly saved: If you are using Notepad++, you will be able to save the file as a .MQT file. If you are using another program, this support might not be there, and you will have to rename this through Windows.
For more information on Session Wizard* Please see the Manual Attached.
*Session Wizard is an optional add-on. To purchase, please contact BrainMaster Technologies at 440-232-6000.